Friday, April 20, 2012

About this Blog

First of all, I want to apologize to those of you who keep up with my original blog page "I Am Loved"...sorry I haven't been posting! I'll try to get better about that... :)

I am creating this blog to document my traveling experiences for the summer. As most of you that are reading this probably know, my family lives in England, where I will be spending the majority of my summer. While I am there, we will be doing some traveling, particularly to Rome and Scotland. I plan to post some pictures (if I can figure out how to do that on a blog...ha) and some little thoughts from our experiences.

To my friends who I know wish they could sneak into my suitcase, this is for you :)

looking forward to the wonderful adventures that this summer will bring!

Grace and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment